Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Love just is..."

So as daddy will tell you...I read a lot.  Mostly news during the day and fluff at night.  There are certain quotes that stay with me that aren't by famous people, but probably a family member passed down to the author.  One quote I recently read was:
"Love just is.  Respect is earned"

I have really been thinking about my life in this manner.  There is no bound to love.  There shouldn't be.  Do I get upset and yell, yes.  Do I love you any less? Never.  What makes me the most upset was when Jaiden said, "You don't love me."  He has only said it a couple of times, but it made me incensed.  But Jaiden, you were young.  And we have hopefully trained you out of that.  I will never stop loving any of you.  Daddy will never stop loving you.  You will try us, but we are here to love you.  You are my heart walking on this earth for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment